OPERATING AS THE MUNICIPAL SHELTER FOR THE TOWN OF BRADFORD WEST GWILLIMBURY
Yes, Roman Kennels is the municipal animal shelter, operating on behalf of the Bradford West Gwillimbury. First step you should do in order to find out if we have your animal is to call Bradford Animal Services at 905-775-5366 ext: 1702 Once they confirm it, please see below for what you need to have and what you need to know in order for animal to be released.
This page was created in order to help you to locate and get reunited with your pet as quickly and easily as possible. In the meantime - be assured they are in a clean and safe environment, well taken care of by experienced loving staff.
1) Please call 905-778-3647 in order to set your appointment for pick up within our business hours.
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 2pm, closed on Statutory Holidays.
2) Once you arrive you need to have:
- Photo ID with name and address (i.e. drivers licence, health card, passport)
- Proof of up to date rabies vaccination (you can use last invoice from your veterinarian, or you might have a veterinarian booklet for your pet including last date of vaccinations or you could ask your veterinarian for letter or travel document saying if your pet is up to date). You can have the physical letter or they can email it / text it to us. (*before you arrive*.)
- Proof of municipal dog license for current year (should you not have one - you can purchase it here)
3) Payment methods - e-transfer, debit and credit.
3930 Yonge St.